I'll Take My Chance
[html]

WC: 377 OOC: Le sorry!! Silly niro mistaking mars for bart, how could he!!! XDDD

“I learned that those who are pregnant shouldn’t always rest all the time unless there are problems. I hope Orin isn’t having any problems.”

Niro said. He wasn’t sure exactly why Mars was worried about Orin nor the pups, but he was gaining an idea. He had once been naive in the past but he learned especially well throughout the years to notice things that he should notice. He just didn’t want to make an assumption. The other man really didn’t have much to say about Niro’s life, and that was fine with Niro, he wasn’t going to fight about anything nor did he wish to get into terrible details at the moment. Though there was an icy moment where the man corrected Niro again. He frowned trying to remember... hadn’t he been corrected about this before? It had been many years since he had seen the man and he looked down a bit abashed.

“My apologies, Mars. I’ll remember it this time. I guess I keep getting people confused.”

Niro said, looking away, trying to focus somewhere else. He turned back as the man spoke again and he listened. He had a litter of his own, though nearly grown up and was expecting more soon. Very soon. He knew Orin was close too and his mind worked on what he said. His face became focused and serious, though his mouth showed no happiness nor did it show anger disappointment or anything else. Right now Niro was at a complete standstill.

“You are the father of Orin’s children?”

He asked, his eyes bore into Mars, but not in anger. Niro had promised to protect his sister, but now that he had the time to think about it, he knew she was old enough to make decisions. Niro was no longer angry but he didn’t want her hurt anymore not after what Shawchert and Argul, and whoever else did. He was still her protector at least emotionally if not physiclly and if this man was just out to get the woman just to mate with her... The thought was not something he wished to think about because he wanted this man to be of noble thoughts.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread