I'll Take My Chance
[html]

OOC: halalalalaaa

I'm loosing control now,
but without you I can finally see!

By the sea. Somewhere where Mars never wanted to be. Some found it to be paradise, but for some reason, this son of a bitch right here couldn't face the water. Lakes, rivers, they were "okay" but smaller things like buckets, tubs and pools of water were okay. Mars didn't do a lot of daydreaming, but he did know that Orin did, and he appreciated the woman's free spirit. That's what he enjoyed about her the most. Mars had yet to visit the beach with Orin, so she did not know about his 'hydrophobia' (As Krystalle likes to call it). How ironic that he ended up in the pack that would be a port 'town' if they were civilized enough to ever become so like they had back in Cali. The wolves here in Nova Scotia seemed to live more simple lives. Primal, almost. There had to be some appreciation for it though, or there would be no reason for Mars to stay here. Well, now it would be for Orin, but he was sure that the woman would want to travel if Mars was not so afraid of the sea. I can only hope. Fenris forbid if she's messin' with those horses. Some of them aren't that friendly, and they ain't got any respect for pregnant women. spoke Mars as he shook his head and he snorted.

Niro told Mars that he could relax after he was getting all ruffled up about him being the father. Mars was always just used to getting defensive about it. It was weird... Maybe it was just because he had too many arguments with himself about being the father. Mars was an idiot in a way, but he also was incredibly smart. His downfalls were the personalities that he had given himself to contain his intelligence. Or maybe he was just insane. Probably a little bit of both. When Niro explained about him being her brother and whatnot, the husky-wolf stiffened again slightly and he huffed slightly. I would never even think about hurting Orin. I've loved her for so long, Niro, don't you get it? the wolfdog spoke to the wolf that was her brother. His tail swished, irritably, and his mismatched ears were split with one pointed towards the mohawked male and the other flat against his skull. I get where you are coming from. She's lucky to have a brother who cares about her. Mars spoke, even though he was annoyed slightly still, he knew that in a few moments he would have no choice but to get over himself, because the process was already starting. There was no fight to fight, so why fight at all?

Mars finally allowed himself to dismount his steed. I'm not like all of the others. I'm completely the opposite than they are. Just saying. the man spoke to the other, his triangular husky-esque ears flipping up to point at the male. I care about her more deeply than anyone could ever imagine. he admitted. There were no words to describe his feelings for the woman. This was probably one of the reasons he had not proposed to her yet. Another reason would be that he wanted her to be settled down a little more before he did propose to her.

<style type="text/css">
.marssong2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.marssong2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#794603}
.marssong b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #fff 2px 1px 1px; color:#e55d00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marssong2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffc223; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rssong.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread