I'll Take My Chance
[html]

WC: 333 OOC: Sorry about the babble at the end lol, i babble it's like BABBLY XDDD

The words that came out of Mar’s mouth was one that did make Niro feel worried. He knew she liked the animals a lot, but he wasn’t sure if she would still go to see them even in her condition. He knew as well as Mars that anything could happen with other animals especially when it dealt with pregnancy or puppies. One didn’t know what would happen with animals and a child. He looked at the direction of the stables clearly worried about her now, not sure if he should check in on her or not.

“Perhaps we should make sure she’s not there....

His ears heard what the mand said, and Niro couldn’t help respect him more. THough it seemed things were odd at the moment with the two, as they clearly weren’t mates yet, Mars wanted to though he could tell in his voice. He didn’t raise up to say who loved her more, this was a different kind of feeling than Niro’s brotherly love and though he didn’t want to think about Orin and that kind, he felt with the power the man showed in his voice and stature, that Mars might actually do well for her.

“I won’t question you again unless it’s made clear i should then.”

He smiled, and any warning in his eyes was gone. He was a brother first and foremost when it came to his sister and he knew he would use ever lyast breath he could to keep her happy, to make sure she was safe, to see that she lived a happy life, but he knew that his time was at an end, had been for a year now... they had celebrated their third birthday apart from each other and that was due mostly to his stupidity, but it was time to let someone else take the mantle though he wouldn’t try his darndest to make sure she was well taken care of.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread