I'll Take My Chance
[html]

Word Count → 376 :: Sorry for the wait on this.

It's everybody else, it can't be me
You are the reason I can't control myself

The man began to worry like he had been worrying. He could only hope she was just lingering around, daydreaming at the beach, and not trying to get herself into trouble. The other suggested that maybe they should go make sure she was not there. The mounted man nodded his head to the male. That would probably be a smart thing to do. I was tracking her scent until I got to the river, and the Stables are on the other side of it, I do believe... spoke the man as he cast his gaze from the silver man to the river that separated them from the stables. Mars was still apprehensive of going across the river though, and even Vox knew the hesitance of his master. It's been some time ago that Vox had figured out that Mars did not particularly like water, but he never realized it was as bad as it was because a lot of the times Mars sucked it up and just closed his eyes while Vox would get them across the rivers and creeks and streams.

The other went to speak about how he would not question Mars unless he had reason to, and this made Mars sigh a sigh of relief. That takes a load off of my mind. the man spoke with a small smile on his maw, the first time he dared to give the other anything but that poker face that he normally had on. I noticed you weren't in the pack when I joined back up. Where were you exactly? I'd expected you to be here of all people. he spoke to the silver man, wondering where the man had gone when Mars had come back. He'd been greeted by a new face when he had come back, and her name was Caspa, a nice woman that he appreciated. He was going to show his appreciation to the dog woman when he was able to continue with his tailoring duties that he once did.

You also said you had children now, what are their names? he asked, if only to try to be friendly to the brother of his soon to be mate, and soon to be mother of his pups.

<style>
.marsrin-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.marsrin-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.marsrin-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#769EB3;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread