I'll Take My Chance
[html]

OOC: +3(408)

Nervous eyes scanned the water as it lapped against the dirt and stone that edged the river. The other male told him that there was a part of the river that he could touch his feet to the ground and that they could cross there. Mars did not want to cross the river, for he found that it would be better to just avoid getting wet at all and walk around the river.....if the damned thing ever ended. Mars sighed lightly, and he listened to what Niro had to speak about his journeys. The other male spoke of his mate wanting to journey and that he loved his mate very much and a bunch of other stuff that Mars slightly stopped listening to because he was not all that interested really. He was really good at pretending that he was listening though, for he kept his eyes locked on the other male, and he had a look on his face that was of false interest. Mars merely nodded his head at the words of the male before he continued on to answer the question of the names of his children. Tasha, and Heiro.

Mars nodded his head again at the other male as he spoke of the origin of his pups' names and then he asked if Mars knew what he was naming his children or if they were gonna wait til they were born to name them. I believe we are going to be waiting. I have a few names in mind already, but I want Orin to like the names too, so I haven't really thought of any that I think are going to stick... spoke the male with a shrug of his shoulders as he sat upon his steed's back. Vox shifted his weight on his legs and he snorted lightly and reached down to graze on some of the weeds that bordered the river's edge.

You all walked on foot, didn't ya? You know, sometimes things are faster when you have a horse.. he spoke before he patted Vox on the neck and he played with the stallion's ever growing mane that Mars needed to cut soon. Don't you have a bird as well? he asked, remembering back to when they first met and they followed the bird to the herd of moose that they eventually took down one of the members for the pack to devour.

<style>
.marsb-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsb-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsb-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marsb-o10 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/marsgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFAFAF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; }
.marsb-o10-border {width:454px; border:4px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread