I'll Take My Chance
[html]

WC: 223 OOC: Ok what a crap post, in any case I think another 2 posts each should get us there? I'll have marahute come back in my next reply and they can go seperate ways ^^

Niro watched as Marahute left and was brought back to earth by Mars’ words. He smiled and shrugged; “They are proud beasts, need to be treated delicately, If you’ve been in a traditional wolf pack then think of it ten times as more formal and vain. One miss and trust is gone for a good three weeks, but once you get the hang of it all I think it can be pretty easy to work iwth them.” He said, a whistful smile on his face. Yes birds were his thing, he loved them ever since he was a pup but was only able to start working with them when he came here to the court. Marahute was his second bird, Tobias being his first and she hatched later.

“As for more... Yes I hope to soon. I had a plan, but that one won’t go until spring of next year. I have stopped trapping them and learned much of their low speech. Marahute helps quite a bit too, and they are good with bargains for food especially.” He wasn’t sure how much Mars cared for this but when it came to birds Niro would talk forever and a day about them. It was a subject that if you weren’t really interested in. It shouldn’t be asked about.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread