Table for one
Iskata's ears flicked back at the mention of Lucifer, she'd never really liked the male too much after all the chaos he'd caused with the females of her own pack. The drama and pain of her friends wasn't something she took lightly and at the hands of a male who was suppose to show responsiblity and leadership.. she had to wonder, but then again perhaps it was just his manner with women and not with the pack he guarded. "Let's hope he doesn't.." she stated softly as she glanced away from her daughter for a moment.

She smiled softly as Naniko asked if it was okay to see for her whenever the time came. With a slight nod she said. "Yes, I'll make certain Deuce and I will make it." She wished that they had all the time in the world to play catchup but they were both leaders and had packs to watch after. Sighing softly she admitted. "Yes, I should get back.. there's so much to do now that we've come together.." but they were strong and they would become stronger, that she knew, both packs were lead by strong leaders and strong packmembers held them together.

Messages In This Thread