[M] You + [M]e = Bad News
OOC: If I don't give enough to work with, just say so, and I will fix Smile

Aram had just arrived in a new area, a chillier place then he was used to, but it was nothing he couldn't endure. Aram had parted from the merchant that had offered him some provisions for a bit of guard duty, and given Aram the treat of not needing to hunt at least for a day or two. Not being in one spot for long had its advantages and disadvantages, and not being able to hoard as much dried meat as he would have liked, that was one of the disadvantages.

All of his gear had been left laying not terribly far from where Aram decided to fill a water skin, and then clean himself off. Even if the coyote wasn't terribly concerned about his appearance, he didn't like prey or enemies smelling him before they could see him. After completing those chores, he had planned to move a little further to the south, and get a lay for the land. What was not part of the male's plan, was to see someone nosing around his things, and that was exactly what Aram saw as he came back.

A female from the scent, and even at a distance, he was pretty sure it was a wolf. The belief that she was stealing from him, only reinforced that idea that it was a wolf, and stoked the male's anger even more. Aram did not like thieves, nor did he like wolves, and that meant thieving wolves were especially low. Not mad enough to kill, but he planned to teach the female a lesson, a hard one at that. If he had already established himself somewhere, it would have crossed his mind to capture her as a slave, but his limited experience with slaves had left him doubtful that traveling a lot was conducive to training a fresh one.

With her back turned to him, and the wind in his favor, Aram dropped into the stance of someone stalking prey, his steps careful, and his direction clear. Aram planned to wait until he was nearly upon the female, and then lunge at her, but was tensed to rush at her if she seemed to become aware of his presence before then. It was Aram's aim to tackle the stranger to the ground, and pin her to the ground however he could manage. Only after he lunged would he growl to display his anger, and snarl a warning "Go limp, thief, unless you want me to hurt you more then I'm going to.". Aram wasn't sure he would be much more lenient for proper submissive wolf behavior, but it would certainly save him more effort then he wanted to spend on subduing what he believed to be a thief.

Messages In This Thread