[M] You + [M]e = Bad News
[html]

WC:: 4+You did just fine! Smile

One blade remained in the grass when the girl sensed eyes on her. The hair along her nape started to stand on end, but she tried to remain calm as she deeply breathed in the air. How could I be so foolish? Her mind screamed as the almost not-there scent of a stranger, more specifically male, settled in her nares. Realization hit her like lightning. The knives, the leather carrier, all of the objects sprawled out in the grass weren’t completely random. She had been so caught up in the shiny tools, all natural instinct of investigating the area thoroughly had vanished, and now here she was with a stranger behind her who no doubt the things belonged to.

Deciding it best if she turned around slowly and maybe tried a simple hello, completely flew out the window when a blur of mottled red hues and browns tackled her. She had just managed to turn towards the man when a surprised gasp escaped her lips at the impact his body made against hers. The wind was completely knocked out of her when she hit the ground and this strange male was on top of her, forcing her arms to her sides with a vicious snarl. Drin immediately felt fear mingled with anger bubbling through her veins. No way in hell was she just going to lay there.

Her mind was racing, and her fear was threatening to break out in screams. Vivid memories of Arlo attacking her and getting the upper hand kept bombarding her thoughts, filling her with doubts and anxiety. This was not a position she ever wanted to be in again, but she was in her optime form, something much more vulnerable than her lupine or secui. She tried to focus on shifting, to the latter more robust, but her obvious panic kept the change at bay. Fuck! She screamed to release the building up tension surrounding her hummingbird heart.

Who are you!? Get off of me! She demanded, starting to kick frantically with her legs in an attempt to knock the male off. Beneath him, bi colored ocean eyes registered that she was looking into the face of a coyote. I wasn’t trying to steal, she tried to explain but continued to struggle nonetheless. Under quick observation, the scar beneath the attacker’s eye and the one littering the rest of what she could see on his body struck fear in her, this brute had obviously seen his fair share of fights and was most likely a seasoned warrior of some sort. What had his comment meant? She needed to get away.

It’s all a complete misunderstanding, please...just let me go. She relaxed her body and stopped moving in hopes that maybe if she followed his order, he’d release her.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread