[M] You + [M]e = Bad News
Aram wasn't surprised when the female initially fought his attack, but his hands had been swift enough to pin the wolf's arms beside her, and move himself on top of the struggling canine. It angered Aram a little more that she didn't immediately accept his demand to give up, especially when she managed to land a kick against one of his legs. Getting potentially bruised by her was enough that Aram was thinking of beating the female, even if it meant releasing one of her arms. She saved him the trouble of having to potentially bloody his knuckles though, and gave Aram instead the satisfaction of having a wolf captured.

She didn't completely accept her position though, Aram wasn't very surprised of that, as she tried to talk of misunderstandings, and asking to be let go. A deep warning growl rumbled from Aram's chest before he moved his snarling muzzle down closer to the stranger's face to reply "If you know whats good for you, you'll not add lieing on top of trying to steal from me. Don't try to suggest you were doing anything other then that, and if you do exactly as I say, you might be allowed to leave.".

The coyote had not yet decided what he wanted to do with the female, aside from instill the fear, and respect that she should have of her betters, namely coyotes. If she had been in heat, he would have considered just doing his part to be introduce coyote blood into the thieve's family tree. It was even tempting to just hold onto her long enough to make that the case, it was about as good a payment as any female could ever offer, coyote or wolf alike. Keeping unbroken slaves was not something Aram had a lot of experience with though.

An amused grin that crept across Aram's face was the sign of an idea creeping into his mind, one that would at least put the fear he wanted into a sneak thief, and maybe, depending on how frightened she became, give him a chance at more. "A wolf stealing from a coyote, where I come from, you'd be dead, but luckily for you, I know how much more valuable you will be alive..." Aram spoke in a soft enough tone, before rapidly snaking his jaws downward in what could have been the beginnings of a killing blow, but the coyote stopped at wrapping his jaws firmly about the female's neck, and squeezing ever so slightly as a firm reminder who was in control.

The grip was short-lived, only a warning that ended with his muzzle withdrawing to consider her reaction, and speak [b]"My name is Aram, and I've decided what I'm going to do with you. You'll get to leave here, alive, but you'll carry my mark, and only after you've convinced me that you know your new place... Now, give me your name, and show proper respect to someone who's mark you'll be wearing in your sorry hide.

Messages In This Thread