[M] You + [M]e = Bad News
Aram was starting to calm a little bit, his anger at finding a thieving wolve subsiding to the pleasant feeling that she was learning her place quickly. He had even started to consider being gentle with the female, placing only a small mark of ownership on her, but those thoughts were swept away by the female's sudden resistance. She had nearly knocked him off balance enough to throw him from his dominant position, but Aram had managed to fall forward, on top of the unnamed female instead of to the side. A deep rumbling growl announced that he was no longer pleased, his reaction both swift, and brutal. Releasing one of her wrists, Aram swept to the side with a closed fist, aiming to leave the wolf with a black eye, and some pain to reconsider her resistance.

"IF you don't want to end up dead, you better start behaving like a good little wolf!" Aram snarled, before snapping his jaws back down to silence the female's calls for help with his jaws on her throat. Aram didn't think the odds were good that someone would be close enough to have heard, but he had little desire to fight someone over what he had just decided would be his. Unlike before, he didn't release his grip, only tightening it until she showed the submission he was after. "If you don't want to keep your old name, thats fine. I'll give you a new one... how about precious, that has a nice ring to it." Aram spoke in a cruel, but muffled tone, more then happy to demean the female by giving her a name that wasn't of her choosing.

"Your running out of chances precious, your going to let me tie your hands together, so I can use mine for more then holding a stubborn thief down. Or I'm going to spread those pretty legs of yours, have my fun, and then leave a dead thief for some other dirty wolf to find." Aram spoke as best he could, before backing off, even going so far as to permanently release one hand so that he could reach to the nearby bundle of equipment. It took a little rummaging, but Aram eventually produced a small length of rope, one that he usually used to secure small kills to his pack. Aram planned to present the rope, with an expecting look in his eyes, to signal that "precious" was supposed to willingly play along.

Messages In This Thread