[M] You + [M]e = Bad News
[html]

WC:: 4+

Palaydrian’s joy soared high when she realized all her kicking and struggling might actually work, but that eagle’s wings were quickly crippled and it came plummeting to a halt when Aram fell forward on top of her rather to the side, but what happened next surprised the girl and sent a deadly chill into her bones. Stars appeared in both of her eyes for a second but clear vision only came back to her left eye as the other one was clouded with blood. A gasp managed to puff out of her lips at the force of the blow and her screams quickly came to an end as her mind screamed in pain, saliva mixed with blood running down her cheek. She had never been hit before. This outraged her, but she wreaked of fear and knew she didn’t want that to happen again. Drin would have to play Aram’s deadly game if she wanted to live.

His growl and words seared her mind as she began to involuntarily tremble beneath him, his scare tactics had worked and she was no longer in control of her own body even though she tried to stay strong and defiant. This time she expected no mercy when his jaw clamped down on her neck, making it highly uncomfortable to breathe let alone think. Her one good eye and blackening eye stared blankly up at the trees above, faintly wondering if this would be the last thing she saw as her vision began to darken from lack of oxygen. Precious...the thought almost caused a meager laugh to leave her bruised lips. Panic was causing her to lose all sense of survivability now.

Aram’s intentions were made clear as he backed off, she gasped in a few choked breaths before stiffening at his last words. If she tried to flee now he would do more than just rape her, he’d probably kill her. She began laughing and immediately regretted it, but laughter turned into coughing and then into tears and begging as he roughly tied her hands behind her. I’m sorry! Puh-puhlease, j-just let me go, you’re right...I...I am a dirty thief, she stopped crying and gained a little more confidence. I swear I’ll never, never steal from you again, she said in the most persuading voice she could muster. Mercy Aram...Precious was in the wrong...I see that now, her voice was growing hoarse as her options were running out.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread