[M] You + [M]e = Bad News
Aram's punch had connected solidly with the thief's face, bringing a satisfying submission from the thief. The coyote didn't really want to enact his threat of having one night of fun, and then killing the thief, knowing how much of a waste that would be, and so Aram was quite pleased that only the little bit of abuse had brought her around. He didn't like the laughter that came from her bruised face, but he let it pass initially since she had not put up much resistance from his not so gentle binding of the female's wrists. Putting a wolf in such a compromising position was a joy for the coyote in it's own right, but the lingering threat of making her know the company of a coyote male only widened the grin that had returned to his face.

"Good, even if your a wolf, you seem smart enough to know your beaten. Keep it that way, and I won't kill you after my fun." Aram growled, before leaning his muzzle in toward the female's. "Now, your going to show your new owner how good a wolf can kiss. While you enjoy my attention, be spreading those legs of yours, nice and welcoming like." Aram added before shifting his position somewhat to allow his command to be carried out by "precious". His knees nudged themselves between his captive's legs, and would move with hers if she responded so he could be more comfortable.

While he waited for the wolf to obey his very suggestive order, Aram forcefully pressed his muzzle to the wolf's blooded one, and started to try giving what would have been a passionate lover's kiss if the situation was not so far from that of two lovers sharing affection. If she had smelled of heat, Aram would have had no qualms about giving the wolf a gift of pups on their first meeting, but for the moment he only wanted to terrify the mutt so she would return to him when she was ready for her real punishment.

Messages In This Thread