[M] You + [M]e = Bad News
Aram took pleasure from asserting his dominance on the wolf, but also got a little bit of a rise from inflicting a bit of pain on what he saw as a thief as well. She had tried to steal from him, and he didn't see anything wrong with leaving her with a black eye, maybe a few broken ribs. She would heal from most of what he planned for her, and just be left with what he hoped was proper respect for the male that planned to fill her with his pups. A confident grin was at first his only reply to the female's begging, his knife moving down to rest against the female's inner thigh, while the hand that had groped at her breast was content to slide down to tease at the treasure between the parted legs. "Don't fight me precious, keep being obedient, and still." was his stern reply, while his his free hand started to firmly inspect the female, Aram wondering if "precious" had not yet known the company of a male.

It did not take long for Aram to realize with satisfaction that she was indeed virginal, something he wanted to save for himself till she was in heat, his belief being that taking a virgin while in season was more likely to give strong offspring. "Lucky me, my property is especially valuable... a shame you aren't in season, or I'd show you how much you'll enjoy being ridden by a coyote." Aram cruelly announced his future intentions, but also hinted that he didn't intend to couple with his slave until she was in heat. With his inspection complete, Aram's focus shifted to his knife, to placing his mark of ownership. "Don't move squirm, or my mark will end up more jagged then it needs to be..." was the only warning that he gave before the carving began, his other hand placing a very firm grip to try holding the female steady.

Aram was no artist, and the mark was unlikely to come out as more then a crude approximation of the "M" with a bar across the middle of the letter. Throughout the ordeal, he would ignore any cries of pain, and only once finished, unceremoniously wiped the blade against the female's fur before setting it aside. "Now, everyone will know you're mine. I'm almost ready to let you go for now, but you get to make a choice precious. I'd rather save the best for when you are in season, and willingly come to your master to be filled with his pups, but you were a rather disobedient mutt at first... So you get to choose between finding me between your legs, or in your muzzle. If you decide to remain intact, I hope you realize that using those pretty teeth of yours is the quickest way to find yourself gutted by my knife.".

Making the female choose her own poison was just as thrilling for Aram as he expected either option to ultimately be on it's own. Simply assuming throughout that she would play along like he expected.

Messages In This Thread