Trouble in Paradise
[html]

Hadley

he's a wimp

Hadley startled at the noise. He whipped around, ears flattening to his head. The sight that greeted him was not something he'd hoped for. Hadley had thought it might be a stray cat, or something crashing from the old age. Instead it was a ferocious wolf, teeth bared in a snarl. His tail whipped up behind him, tucked between his legs. Had he trespassed or something? Running back to Casa was the first thing that occurred to him, not really wanting to linger.

The cold words produced a whimper from the large male. I...wanted to get some supplies. Backing away from her he glanced around, wishing that he hadn't decided to go out on his own. Just because Amy wasn't going to hurt him anymore didn't mean there weren't others that wouldn't choose to hurt him, and hurt him badly. At least no one else was here to get involved. I can leave. I didn't mean to intrude on you. I'm sorry.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread