Trouble in Paradise
[html]

Sidra eats wimps for breakfast. ;D

Word Count ? 000

The stranger's reaction to her presence only fueled Sidra and gave her the confidence she needed. He spun around and his ears pushed back when he saw her. Her eyes wondered over him slowly, she noted every detail in his submissive posture including the way he pulled his tail up under him like a scared pup. This brought out a smug grin from Sidra as she walked a bit closer. Her hackles relaxed and she assumed a more dominant posture. She gazed at the bags he had with him. He'd obviously come here to scavenge like she had. Though, she hadn't found anything of use yet. The male's pathetic whimper sent the female's tail swaying behind her happily. It would be much easier to get what she wanted if she had some help and something told her this male would suite that purpose perfectly. Maybe he could lead her to where he was going to find his supplies and she could bring back something of use.

Sidra approached him as he backed up. She got close enough to him that she could peer right into his pupils, she sniffed him noting every sent that lingered on his coat. He was definitely from Casa. The scents on him matched perfectly with the scents she'd picked up on Aro. Sidra reached out to touch his chest as she looked into his eyes, an attractive smile spread across her lips. "That won't be necessary, I think you might be able to help me." The clawed finger she placed on his chest drew a line down to his belly button and then back up to where she started. She removed her hand and placed it on her hip. "Tell me stranger, what should I call you?"

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.lemurfran b {font-weight:bold; color:#b0d0c2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#303f4b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lemurfran p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.lemurfran {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#3f72ae; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n6Axi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0d0c2; outline:#303f4b 1px solid; padding:385px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#303f4b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lemurfran .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px solid #b0d0c2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.lemurfran .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread