Trouble in Paradise
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count ? 000

The chase continued for a while. He wasn't listening to a word she was saying. She meant what she told him! It was putting her in a bad mood. Why was she even chasing him? It wasn't that important that he help her find some supplies. She could simply find them on her own if she looked hard enough. She slowed down too continuing to follow his trail. Soon, she could smell blood too. She looked down to see drips of blood on the concrete. He'd gone and stepped on something sharp and was now leaving a visible trail. She looked back up, and he was out of sight. Sidra stopped and released a long sigh. He wasn't going to get away, especially since she could now just follow the blood to where he was.

She kept walking, watching her step so she didn't make the same mistake Hadley had. Eventually, the trail veered off into a building. She stood outside and rolled her eyes. This was a silly game he was playing and she wasn't amused. Sidra entered and looked around. This is where his scent ended and the blood had led her here. She sat down in a chair that was placed in the building and called out to him. She tried to soften her tone a bit and relaxed her body so she didn't look so intimidating...not that she should be intimidating to someone so big. "Hadley...why don't you believe me? Why are you so scared of someone like me? I mean, you're a damn brute compared to me. Could knock me over with one push if you wanted." She continued to ramble. "I swear on my life that I won't harm you. I know you come from Casa...I was actually thinking about joining that pack. Your pack mate Aro made it his mission to convince me." She wished she had brought her things with her. A drink and a snack would be nice.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.lemurfran b {font-weight:bold; color:#b0d0c2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#303f4b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lemurfran p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.lemurfran {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#3f72ae; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n6Axi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0d0c2; outline:#303f4b 1px solid; padding:385px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#303f4b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lemurfran .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px solid #b0d0c2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.lemurfran .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread