Trouble in Paradise
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count ? 348

Even without an answer from Hadley she was sure she was in the same room as him. She made herself comfortable in the chair, crossing her legs like a sophisticated lady would do. She had a grin on her face. She knew that Hadley was panicking wherever he was and that was enough to amuse her. What a silly wolf he was. The way he cringed at her. Something must have happened to him to make her this way. The same way Sidra's past made her so aggressive towards males. Her ears perked on her head, listening up for even the slightest sound that would give away his location. Not that it was that big of a concern. There was absolutely no way he was going to get away from her. If he ran, she would chase him and easily catch up. His hiding place would expire at some point and she was willing to wait.

A few moments after she spoke Casa's name he revealed himself. A low protective growl came from her. Her head swerved in the direction it had came from while her tail swayed with excitement. "Oh, there you are Hadley. I thought I had lost you." She said, joking around with the frightened soul. Soon enough, he left his hiding spot and came out to look at her. He was just as submissive as before. She smiled brightly at him waiting for him to speak. Well, why did she want to come near Casa? That was a silly question. Sidra cocked her head and looked at him. "Hadley....why else would I want to come near Casa?" She fiddled with her single golden braid giving some suspense to the moment. "Everyone needs a home. Like I said, Aro Marino came to me and pleaded that I come to Casa with him. He said they were in need of strong women, like me." She was telling the full truth, she only hoped he would believe her now. She was growing tired of this game.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.lemurfran b {font-weight:bold; color:#b0d0c2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#303f4b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lemurfran p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.lemurfran {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#3f72ae; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n6Axi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0d0c2; outline:#303f4b 1px solid; padding:385px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#303f4b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lemurfran .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px solid #b0d0c2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.lemurfran .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread