Trouble in Paradise
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count ? 000

Sidra noted the change in Hadley's posture. It puzzled her slightly. She eyed him from head to toe assessing him carefully. He was bluffing. This was simply an act to scare her off. He didn't want her coming near Casa. That kind of hurt. Even so, did he really think that a simple change in posture would ward her? She's dealt with wolves just as big if not bigger than him that could hold their own in a fight and she could take care of them. The slender female sat higher in the chair bringing her shoulders forward to display her dominance over the male. She wouldn't let Hadley overcome her in dominance, she was the stronger one here and she would make sure he knew that.

Hadley shook his head in response to her words. Then he spoke. His statement made Sidra lower her head slightly, her ears flicked back noticeably. That was a low blow. What kind of woman did he think she was? Yeah, she had been a tad fierce with Hadley but she hadn't hurt him in any way. She would never hurt someone unless they made a move on her like the many males that have before. She treated all male strangers with the same attitude. A small female had to be fierce if they wanted to stay alive in this world. A moment later, she regained her proud posture. A few words weren't going to discourage her. When she spoke, her voice was soft and there was a sad underlying tone to it. "What am I like Hadley? I haven't done anything to harm you and what makes you think I would? You don't even know me." She looked away from him for a short moment before looking back doing her best to disguise the tinge of sadness he's struck into her. "Tell me why you are so afraid? What secrets does your past hold that makes you so weak?" Her face was austere. This was no longer a game and she was no longer going to treat him like a toy. If he was going to deny her a home, then she had to defend herself.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.lemurfran b {font-weight:bold; color:#b0d0c2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#303f4b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lemurfran p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.lemurfran {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#3f72ae; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n6Axi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0d0c2; outline:#303f4b 1px solid; padding:385px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#303f4b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lemurfran .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px solid #b0d0c2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.lemurfran .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread