Trouble in Paradise
[html]

That might be interesting. Although, they might end up in a fight. X3

Word Count ? 000

Asking to help and changing the subject was the only way she saw to get out of this. She obviously wasn't going to make him trust her any time soon, might as well get something out of her mistake. When she neared him, he sunk back into submissiveness, ears being pulled back. She couldn't help but get a small tinge of joy from how dominantly she stood over him. It was unavoidable. The slender hybrid continued to pace as she waited for his answer. He looked as though he was contemplating it, what was there to think about? If he was scared of her then he wouldn't deny her help. He answered and that brought a smile on her face. She stopped where she was and siveled on her feet so she was looking at him. "Good! That's what I want to hear."

Her eyes glanced down at his paw, there was blood puddling from underneath it. She sighed strode over to him like she was on a mission. She knelt down in front of him and eyed the injured paw. She had a little experience dealing with wounds like his. "Hey, why don't you let me take out whatever is causing that bleeding?" She looked up at with with reassuring eyes knowing he wouldn't let her touch him if she didn't ask. "We'll be walking around the city, it'll be less painful if you let me help." She put on a smile hoping he would buy it, not that she was going to do anything to harm him. She never was in the first place. Just her luck that she ran into someone so cowardly. It had tempted her to act the way she did.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.lemurfran b {font-weight:bold; color:#b0d0c2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#303f4b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lemurfran p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.lemurfran {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#3f72ae; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n6Axi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0d0c2; outline:#303f4b 1px solid; padding:385px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#303f4b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lemurfran .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px solid #b0d0c2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.lemurfran .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread