Trouble in Paradise
A brow was raised at Hadley when he reacted to her words. She shrugged it off. He probably just didn't want to deal with her anymore. She was being very picky and had scared the daylights out of him earlier, his distaste for her was evident. He barely spoke a word to her or looked at her. Sidra sighed waiting for him to get the things he needed. A few simple materials, some wood and metal. Boring supplies which she had no need for. Without a word and without looking at her, he turned and left. She stood there for a moment bewildered at him, why was he acting this way? She wasn't that bad...was she? She took a breath and followed him out. He rushed through the city with a look of panic on him, like he was waiting for something to happen. Sidra kept her distance from him simply watching his demeanor, how strange. Soon, they stopped at a street lined with buildings. She could read the signs fairly well and would be able to find what she needed here. This was it.

Sidra walked forward expecting Hadley to follow her but he stayed put, frozen in place. She cocked her head at him wondering what was up. "Oh c'mon Hadley. I'm not that horrible, am I? Don't want to hang out with my anymore huh?" Turning, she looked down the street reading the signs to the best of her ability. One of them read 'Tavern'. That's where she would find her booze. There were also several other stores she saw that might hold something useful in them. But, why didn't Hadley want to go in there? She turned back at him and eyed him curiously. "What's up with this street? Why won't you go any further?" A hand rested on her hip as she waited for him to answer.

Messages In This Thread