Trouble in Paradise
[html]

Hadley

clearly i hype up my own characters too much XD

He watched with surprise as Sidra shrunk into herself, looking as vulnerable and fearful as he felt. She'd been so confidant, sure that she could take on whatever was out there. With both of them like this, Hadley was pretty sure they were in the last possible place either of them would do well in. They had to leave there, or end up as entertainment for whoever passed them by. Hadley stopped speaking as her finger was placed across his lips, automatically falling silent. Most of his training was gone now, but sometimes it still reared it's head.

Relief covered him as she said she understood, that they could go. Eagerly Hadley turned away, walking swiftly back towards Casa. Occasionally a slight limp showed in his movement, but mainly he moved along, perfectly content with the distance increasing between them. With the draw for Amy placed behind them his tail swayed, ears alert as he moved through. He wasn't intimate with the city, just enough to avoid danger and get what he wanted. The path was slightly confused as they wandered, not entirely on track for where they were headed.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread