Trouble in Paradise
[html]

OOC here!

If she was right, she wouldn't like the answer. She would also be extremely sorry for the way she treated him. But, in her eyes that's the way she had to deal with everyone for it was the only way to protect herself. Sidra took a deep breath and stared up at him, her ears were pushed back in a surprisingly docile manner as she waited for his answer. His own ears mimicked hers at the question. She was prying, but she couldn't help but be curious. When they had control of her, her only comfort were the others that were in the same predicament. Hadley took a breath and finally answered. She was right. He'd been through the exact same thing she had, but in a reversed situation. Her hate for this mystery woman intensified ten fold the moment she knew what kind of person she was. A snarl formed on her lips. It just ate her up knowing that there were people capable of causing harm to others without a thought. They ruined so many people's lives and she wished she could make ever single one of them regret it.

Sidra stood, quiet. She didn't know if she should tell him about her own past. She took a breath and wiped away the snarl trying not to get so worked up. It was hard though. After standing there for a few silent moments with sympathetic eyes she turned and picked up her bag looking at Hadley from over her shoulder. "I'm sorry to have pried and I'm sorry you went through that. It's a miracle that you escaped such a dangerous situation." It wasn't right that she didn't compensate by telling him her own story, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. The words were stuck in her throat just waiting for the right time to come out and release her from their burden. In a second, her demeanor changed back to the way it had when they first met. Her shoulders rolled back and she stood tall, ears coming forward to reclaim their high position on her head, and tail picking up high. She brought a hand up to put a hand in the pocket of her newly acquired jacket and she smiled a confident and bright smile, the smile of someone who practiced such a thing. "Thanks for showing me around the city. I'll know where to find things now. I hope you got all you needed."

Sidra Pheonix
<style>
.sidwine-sdb0109 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sidwine-sdb0109-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#656452; text-shadow:#e6e5e1 0px 0px 5px;}
.sidwine-sdb0109 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sidwine-sdb0109 b {color:#656452; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#e6e5e1 0px 0px 5px;}
.sidwine-sdb0109 {background-color:#e0deb4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hHeIb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #e6e5e1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#605e51; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.sidwine-sdb0109-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sidwine-sdb0109 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #656452; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread