when the sun goes down
[html]

awww :<

Word Count → ---

The stranger was lanky even beneath his clothing, and without hers Andara felt oddly naked. Amethyst gaze tilted upward as he spoke a reply. It wasn't what she'd hoped for. Sighing, she looked forward as he continued. Gather some sailors, he said. At that, her mouth fell open in awe. "Sailors?" she asked brightly, excited. "I know about sailing!" Rusty, cream-dipped tail waved eagerly behind her, her tiny ears as tall as they could be.

"I'm not afraid," she went on, ignoring his nervousness and standing up straighter as if to prove her point. She was still heads shorter than the pale, dark-haired man in pirate clothing. "I could help!" Andy just knew that she could. Then, she wouldn't have to wander anymore; she could become a pirate, just like that. More life at sea wouldn't be so bad. Sometimes, she even missed the gentle rocking of the boat as she fell asleep.

Image courtesy of efleming@Flickr; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.cd-templatet52 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.cd-templatet52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.cd-templatet52 b {color:#411f12; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cd-templatet52 {background-color:#62a1a5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pWWpN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#072530; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:550px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; padding: 220px 0px 0px 0px; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.cd-templatet52 .inner {margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.cd-templatet52 .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread