[m] Heaven Sent
[html]

Word Count → 725 :: Hum, I think i want this dated for the 19th of June. I need some free time with Mars so I think the 19th should be a good date.

No sir, Well I don't want to be the one to blame,
Not anymore, It's your turn

She spoke of how she was not being easy on herself, and Mars completely agreed with such a statement. She told him that he was right as well. He knew that, and he nodded his head to her statement. He saw as she paused and seemed to have gotten stuck somewhere within her thoughts, and he cocked his head at her, but he said nothing. She would tell him if she felt the need to, so he did not press anything onto her. Plus, he didn't want any stress on her. He'd been trying his hardest to not have her be stressed about anything, and this included tracking her down everyday and feeding her. Shortly, she had been dragged from her mind and she told him to look around at the shop, and he did look at the shop that he seemed to know like the back of his hand already. Sure, it had been some time since he and she had been there, but he had been there before she had come back, and also he had very good memory of the place, even when they first raided it. She went on and on about how they should make it their own, and that they should make clothing of all shapes and sizes. Mars slightly approved of this idea and nodded his head. I could use the business. I haven't made clothing for anyone outside my family in some time. I also need to make something new for you. I'm sure the pups would love running around and playing dress-up too. he spoke, for he always did like to keep Orin dressed in pretty clothing and he smiled at her as he pressed his ear against the woman's big belly.

He felt their kicks against his face, and he chuckled lightly and he poked her belly with a clawed finger, and he touched the hard forms of the children that were inside of her. He chuckled some more when they kicked again. They don't act like they are gonna be in there too much longer replied the man about her saying that they had some time. Mars wasn't thinking that they had much time. He almost knew that they didn't have too much longer before they were born. The woman then suggested that she would be taking her room back at the hotel. Mars snorted up at her. I want us to be together in Lunenburg. You should come live at my house with me so I don't have to come and visit them from so far away. It'd make me sad to live so far away. spoke the man as he looked up at her. All of a sudden the woman started to collapse, and he stiffened his body against hers so that he could support her. She spoke about sitting down, and Mars started to get to his legs. He then saw that her legs were becoming moist, and water broke from the woman. His eyes widened, he'd seen this before, but he always grew extremely nervous when this happened.

He knew what was happening, and he began to rip down some of the racks of clothing and put the fabric on the ground. It was a mess he was making, but he was doing it for a reason, and once he got enough clothing on the ground, he helped Orin to the floor. I told you. They don't wanna be in there no more, my love. Just... Breathe, and push. They're gonna be fine, and so are you. his words were calm, even though his nerves were a mixture between excited and nervous. He needed to look strong though so the woman would not become nervous and end up hurting her children in the process. Would you like me to stay with you and help deliver them, or would you like me to step out for a few minutes? he asked, knowing it was uncommon for a female to let the male be present at the time of birth, yet Krystalle let him be there. He wondered if Orin would let him do the same. He didn't know if he wanted her to let him leave, or if she wanted him to stay. Either way, he'd be close by. He knew he would.

<style>
.marsrin-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.marsrin-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.marsrin-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#769EB3;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread