[m] Heaven Sent
[html]

Word Count → 513 :: Halalalaalaaa

Because days come and go,
but my feelings for you are forever
One last kiss, before I go. Dry your tears.

She did not want him to go. This seemed to happen to him a lot more than he was used to, because his mother would send him away all the time when she was giving birth to his siblings, (though he was around to bring water to her so he did see some of what happens when birthing happened) and here was Orin and Krystalle both asking him to stay. He was unwavering, still and he held onto the woman's hand. She told him that it "didn't feel right". He didn't know what the feeling of right was in this situation, so he didn't know what to say really, except for the words that tumbled out of his mouth anyways. I'm sure you'll be okay, along with them. spoke the man, a smile pulling across his maw, even though it was a nervous one. He reminded her to breathe and push, and she positioned herself to where she could and she began to do so. Her eyes were on his, and his on hers, the whole time, until the puppies needed to be cleaned, and made sure that they were alive. These three pups came out of their mother faster than even Amon, Paz, and their dead brother. Once they were cleaned and awake, Mars just stared at them. Orin rolled over onto her side to curl around them and then she spoke.

She told him the genders, and he smiled lightly. They are beautiful. Do you have names for them? he asked the female, wondering if she had even been thinking of names, but the thought was cut short because the woman told him that she needed to change forms. He cocked his head lightly and one of his mismatched ears fell back on his head. Shouldn't you rest a little bit before you do that? I mean you look so exhausted, m'love. the concerned father now spoke to the tired mother. She then spoke of how they would be hungry and she needed to be on fours like they were. He couldn't stop her from doing what she did, but before she went to do such a thing, she asked him a question. What was Bartholomew doing? Mars looked around the shop, but saw no Bartholomew. I.....I'm not all sure of where Bartholomew is.. he spoke to her, shrugging his shoulders lightly. Mars looked back down at his new children and then back up to their mother.

Can I name the boy, and you name the two girls? he asked the woman, his ears flipping up and his head cocking to the left as he let his icy blue eyes rest on her and her glorious body. She was the only one who could make him feel the way that he felt, the way he was supposed to be, but he didn't know if she realized this yet. What do you think of Vladmir? he asked, as he looked down at their little pure white boy that they had.

<style>
.marsrin-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.marsrin-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.marsrin-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.marsrin-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#769EB3;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread