Peer Pressure
[html]

OOC here!

She listened as the female described her fighting, bright eyes curious. Dirty fighting? That wasn't a style Adelle knew. Not that she knew many ways of fighting. She could fight with a sword, a bit with an axe, and quite good with close combat in all three forms. The dirty fighting that was mentioned was different though. Sagely she nodded her head at the conclusion. Grandpa says if you stop improving then you've failed. It was as simple as that in her mind. No limit to be reached, just to continually push on.

She accepted the offered meat happily, chewing on the piece. It wasn't much to the giant female, but enough to sate her hunger for a short time. It was polite as well, to chew on it and not end up eating through half of the stranger's food supplies. Casa was supposed to help others after all, and she wasn't being helpful if she was eating all their food. Her tail wagged brightly at the words, imagining crossing the country. Adelle wasn't eager for travel, too involved in becoming a warrior to do that, but the idea was still tantalizing.

I'm Adelle Vilhelmsen. She would have gone on to describe how she'd lived in Casa almost her whole life, except for a brief time traveling and being hungry, but the meat was rather dry. Shyly she looked over at the flask. Can I have some?

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread