Peer Pressure
Sidra watched intently as the pup took the flask. She seemed to ignore the strong scent of the Whiskey as she sniffed it, her tail wagging eagerly to taste what was inside. She didn't seem to know what it was though and took a sip. The large girl had a look of disgust on her face after the Whiskey hit her tongue causing Sidra to grin with amusement. She nearly started to laugh but refrained from doing so remembering her manners. It took a couple seconds for Adelle to down it, she obviously had trouble getting it down. The spotted female took back the flask and set it back on the table. Adelle tried to cover up the disgust as she handed it back, it was extremely amusing. She herself was starting to feel the effects from the few sips she'd taken. Her body was warm and her thoughts were fluid and nonstop, mind open to all the possibilities of the world. "I'm going to take a guess and say you've never drank before?"

She sat back again bringing her arms behind her head. "Next sip, don't let it hit your tongue and just swallow it. You won't be able to taste it so it'll be easier to get it down. This stuff is pretty strong." She was assuming that Adelle would try it again, at least she hoped she would, with Sidra's added advice. The Whiskey was strong. Even a couple sips would give a Luperci a buzz being more sensitive to the human drink. It might be fun to sit around and drink with someone else other than Kativa who was a boring drunk. "You're welcome to try again if you want. Sorry I had the stronger stuff on me today. I usually don't drink this. But, it's worth the bad taste. Trust me." Sidra was being a horrible influence. Mostly because, she didn't have the slightest clue how to be a good influence. To her, it was all the same.

Messages In This Thread