Peer Pressure
OOC: She's such a dork. X3

The world continued to gently spin around her, something she had grown used to with time. Warmth filled her from the top of her head to the tip of her wolfish toes, it was such lovely feeling. Adelle's giggle added a lightness to the atmosphere and a nearly tangible joy. Bright lilac eyes narrowed in a large grin happy Adelle agreed with her. Sidra got up from the couch and crawled her way onto the table. She stood up and raised a fist into the sky with a proud look on her face. Her tail pumped behind her expressing her excitement while she puffed out her chest. "Okay then!! Let's make this world know who we are!" Her own words began to sound different. Her normally formal speech was slowly fading. Her words were beginning to run together into half-ass sentences. Whatever came out of her mouth, were her exact thoughts and nothing more. There was no thinking going on inside the calico female at this moment.

As she stood there swaying on top of the table, she thought. There was a whole city. No! A whole world out there that was waiting for the two young canines to make theirs. Though, there were dozens of things they could do. In one clumsy motion, Sidra jumped off the table and went to jab at Adelle gently. "Spar with me! Show me your strength!" Then she made her way out the door. The sun was getting lower in the sky. In an hour or two's time it would be nightfall. Sidra jumped down the steps and landed rather gracefully. Soloman snorted and whinnied at her arrival. She made her way to the street and turned around to face the door of the house. She crouched, put both fists out in front of her, and lowered her head waiting for the young girl to come and make the first move. She would probably end up getting her ass kicked...she was a horrible fighter when she drank. But, who wasn't? "C'mon!! Don't be a chicken Adelle. I challenge you. Now get your ass out here."

Messages In This Thread