Peer Pressure
[html]

Finish! Nice ending. :3

As the younger woman puffed up, Sidra did the same becoming as intimidating as she could without curling back her black lips. She rested her hands on her hips and looked up at Adelle with determined eyes that screamed "I know best!" I can tell already that you think you're old enough to make your own decisions and I like that! But, you gotta know when to quit. A hug was given to Sidra, which she was surprised by and awkwardly hugged the black and gold pup back. Sidra stood there for a few minutes watching Adelle disappear into Casa before she turned to mount Soloman.

She stood there for a few minutes more before she circled around and ran away looking over her shoulder at the place she would, with much luck, call home. She hoped she would see Adelle again and have more fun times. With her, she'd be able to reach down inside herself and hold onto her childish side, the side of her that she didn't get much time to explore. A smile rested on her lips as she stormed through the forest in search of Kativa's camp, her nostrils leading her through the darkness. Soon, she could see a blazing fire off in the distance. Knowing she was almost home, she sped up so she could tell Kativa about the adventure she'd had and the new friend she'd made.

Sidra Pheonix
<style>
.sidwine-sdb0109 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sidwine-sdb0109-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#656452; text-shadow:#e6e5e1 0px 0px 5px;}
.sidwine-sdb0109 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sidwine-sdb0109 b {color:#656452; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#e6e5e1 0px 0px 5px;}
.sidwine-sdb0109 {background-color:#e0deb4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hHeIb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #e6e5e1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#605e51; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.sidwine-sdb0109-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sidwine-sdb0109 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #656452; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread