M-Be Mine, Stake Your Claim
Everything felt so good for the young male, the feel of Terra's fur against his own, their hands touching one another, and even the thrill of their voices joining to announce their intimacy. Kit loved the female in his arms, and was happy to hear what he took to be an agreement that only he would be allowed to claim her, but surprised by her apology at asking for his promise to stay. "Look at me Terra..." Kit began softly, his tongue darting out gently at the female's face before continuing "I won't leave you, as long as you always wear my marks, and as long as I'm the only male that pins you against trees...". His words had held a serious tone, only to relent to a slightly more playful one at mention of pinning her to trees.

Kit had hoped to end his speech with a passionate kiss on his lover's lips if she had looked at him as asked, his hands squeezing lightly on the female's body in a possessive manner. He liked the idea of Terra being his, to have her all to himself, and announcing to the world that she was. "Promise me that when you need this, need a male, you'll come find me." Kit whispered after his attempt at a kiss, hoping to hear her verbal promise that only he would get to make the female howl like she just had.

Messages In This Thread