What Have We Here
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

She was patient, even if curiosity was eating her up. A brand new pack had formed, seemingly overnight for the traveler. Perhaps if she'd wandered over closer she might have noticed the flurry of activity that went into making a pack. Amy hadn't though, traveling through the south, and then taking her time resting up in Anathema before heading out again. The reply was very polite and elegant, immediately giving her the impression that this would be a pack worth getting involved with.

A dark female stepped out, dressed elegantly. Amy's opinion of the new place shot through the sky. This was definitely an amazing pack. Very cutting edge in civilization. Perhaps the most civilized pack she had ever come to. The confusion was clear, and Amy dipped her head politely, pleased to have found such a place. I was traveling back to my pack when I found your borders. A new pack, one I hadn't seen before. My name is Amy Sunders, a trader. I am very pleased to make your acquaintance. Smiling she held out her hand to be shook.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread