What Have We Here
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0efec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freetable4ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 28px 10px 27px;margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {width:425px;border:1px solid #566878;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table4.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:278px;background-color:#24465f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#c1ccc6;}
</style>

Close with your reply maybe, Bria? Djiac's gone for 2+ weeks and will not be replying anymore. wc 323

Anathema. The Virding mulled over the name, carefully assessing the familiar ring to it. It took quite some time before she finally put the pieces together, consequently determining where she'd heard of the pack. Axle's face materialized before her and his words replayed in the back of her mind. Barrett had children, three of them, with an alabaster woman - all of them had a permanent residence in Amy's pack. It had been her job to deliver news of Barry's departure and she'd never gotten around to it; the merchant's presence only reminded her of that. It had been a hectic last few months but that was nowhere near an adequate excuse; truthfully, she had purposely avoided being the bearer of bad news. "I am due for a visit. I'll be sure to relay your kindness." she offered, displaying a readiness to return the trader's cordiality.

An uncomfortable silence settled over them briefly, during which Lilin allowed her eyes to linger over the painting at her feet. The Soulstorm heir knew she had omitted an answer to Amy's request for future business. She had also caught the incredulous raise of her cousin's brow following the golden femme's short answer. Although the trader had shown no clear disappointment with the lack of a solid answer, the Virding knew what had been expected of her. "Amy," she started, clearly unsure of how to address the issue. "I never make promises I can't keep." Unlike her matriarch, Lilin strived to remain truthful - no matter how ugly of a truth she detained.

"I cannot promise you that I'll be able to work with you in the future. It all depends on what's expected of me and my pack when the time comes, but I'll remember your amiability." She would have to discuss it with Saul and the rest of the pack; surely Bran and Niernan would have an opinion on the subject after witnessing this meeting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread