[M]Play the Game
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 255 :: OOC

At Alexander's oh so hurt look he snorted, collapsing down back onto the bed with not enough energy to actually get of it just yet. “So shoot a guy for having a lazy day why don't you” lifting a arm he rubbed his left hand down his face, before dropping it over his eyes to shield them from the small amount of light that filled the cave. “I just.. needed to sleep” he added softly, now that his eyes were covered he could lull himself into thinking the ghostly male wasn't present and speak a little more honestly. Moving his arm a fraction so that his good eye was revealed he peeked out towards the Zephon, “Something up for you to wake me or ya just that bored?” he questioned in an attempt to draw the subject away from as to why he was in bed. “You were up right early or is it late. Can never tell down here” he continued, mumbling a load of nonsense.

Patting the free space beside him he indicated for the pale male to join him, pulling his arm free from his face and turning onto his side as the pale male did as told. Once Alex was settled the Angelo scooted a little closer and folded his arms upon Alex's lap, resting his head on his arms he closed his eyes. “Sleep” he complained the word, more jokingly now “You git, you stole my sleep from me!” the complaint was childish, a small grin touching the Angelo's lips.

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.txtkeycrow p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread