[M]Play the Game
[html]
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Alex smirked at the words. You? A lazy day? I must be dreaming. Alex hummed appreciatively, letting Alaki know exactly how a lazy day would go in Alex's mind. Neither of them would be getting out of the bed. Not that much sleep would be going on. Concern flashed over his face briefly at Alaki's words. The Angelo truly had been working hard. Perhaps letting him spend some time just sleeping wouldn't be that bad. Alex could find other things to do. It wouldn't be good if Anathema lost one of it's control freaks for a short time because of him. True, Alex didn't think it would be too bad, but he could still get into a whole load of trouble for doing that.

Yeah right. Shrugging Alex grinned down. It was fine. Nothing to worry about. Yeah. I couldn't take your snoring. Alex sat down in the space on the bed, stretching his arms up. Promptly Alaki moved over, ending up in Alex's lap. He chuckled at the words, grinning foolishly. Stretching down he ran his hands down Alaki's chest. You stole my booze. Fair's fair. There was no real bite in his words. Alex accepted that it was part of the fight, the one neither one was talking about, and if he wanted to avoid returning to fighting it was best to just let it go. He could always get plenty more. Alex had never had any problems with that.

Idly Alex looked down at the mess of blankets, wondering if it was worth the bother of fighting with Alaki to get his blanket back. Deciding against it he leaned up against the wall. He wouldn't be able to sit around doing nothing for long before getting bored, but he could act as a lap pillow for at least a short time. Especially for someone as good looking as the samurai.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread