[M]Play the Game
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 377 :: OOC

“I wish I was dreaming. Oh wait, I was until you work me up” he grumbled from his position upon the bed, although he was already resigned to being woken up he was still going to throw in a complaint here and there for the heck of it, a sly grin settling upon the Angelo's lips as the ghostly male hummed in appreciation. It was rare for him to have a lazy day, true, but it didn't mean he wasn't entitled to one and so he felt no guilt for simply slacking for a day and catching up on lost sleep; the pack wouldn't fall into ruins if he took a day off, with Naniko and Aeron about to keep things running smoothly.

Rolling onto his back, head still rested upon the males lap he looked up in Alex's face, considering what the other had said and how to respond to the subject that had been breached, “You snore worse” he pointed out, just to counter the males words and give him time to decide how to address the matter of the said booze; typically the storm male was dead to the world and didn't notice whether the Zephon actually snored or not, but now that the thought was within his head he would need to make a point to find the truth of this matter out at some point. “Swear it's you snoring that is the reason I needed a lazy day”.

Closing his eyes he relaxed into the male's brief touch, small contact that just made him feel abnormally at ease despite the fact he didn't want to, he didn't want to enjoy Alex's company, his annoying personality or the brief moments they had together, nor in hells name did he want to love the slimy git, but within a small corner of his mind he was aware of the truth, the fact of his emotions was so tightly locked away with denial it would likely be spoken unless the samurai was pushed into admitting to the truth of things.

“And technically. You stole my cave. You store your booze in it, it's only fair I drink it” he finally countered, keeping things light and edging around actually jumping into the heart of the matter.

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.txtkeycrow p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread