[M]Play the Game
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 315 :: Pahaha, fixed my typo in this. I should never try posting when people are talking to me xD

A throat chuckle made it's way up through the storm coloured male's throat, shaking his bulky frame which was rested upon the other, a tooth grin breaking out across black lips “Is that so?” what all he responded, simply smiling contently towards the other rather the continuing the debate of snoring; not that he thought he snored all that loud and he would definitely never admit that the pale male was in any way possibly correct.

When the Zephon he mentioned the bear he closed his eyes and sighed dramatically, “Oh how I remember it so clearly. I wake up, covered in my own blood, only to find some idiot trespassing on my lands, trying to save me, only to end up needing to be saved himself” reaching out he wormed a hand behind the other neck, drawing the pale male's face towards his, “If anyone here needs a bodyguard, it would be you don't you think?” his pink tongue shot out, licking the others nose briefly before he released the male. “And as for my shape, I haven't seen you complaining all that much about it” the words were accompanied by a cocky grin, full of innuendo and mischief.

“Aye, I owe you for many things I suppose. How about I let you claim it however you want, hmm? I'm at your mercy here, begging for you to clear the debts that I have stacked up with you” pulling himself up from the bed, he turned and straddled the pale male's lap, wrapping his arms loosely around the Zephon's neck, lifting his hand up into the cream, matted hair of the other and desperately trying to remain serious, despite the typical joking nature of him and the other. “Soo, what can I do to repay you?” he lent forward, rubbing his check against Alex's, licking the other's muzzle as he pulled his head back.

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.txtkeycrow p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread