endless.
[html]

(337)

The sun-colored woman glared at her companion, huffing out a heated breath. This thing was harder to take care of then she had anticipated, and she was wondering just how wise it was to have captured it. " Stupid wolf! " It squawked out, displeased at it's current predicament. " Hey! " She snapped at it, arms crossed. " I rescued you.. If not for me, you'd be someones lunch.. " This was true after all, someone had set a trap in the forests bordering the shoreline and she had spotted it and somewhat released the bird, striking a deal with the animal. If it stuck with her, she wouldn't eat it. " I make you lunch! " He threatened, accenting his broken english with a snap of his deadly beak. " Oooo, I'm so afraid bird brain. I'm a coyote hybrid by the way. She replied cheekily, turning her back on the thing.

The osprey did not like this. While he did not like her, per se, he didn't want to be left alone just yet. She had saved him he supposed. He tilted his head at her and appraised her, not sure what to do with this wolfish thing. Would she eat him, as threatened? Idly he ruffled his feathers and began preening, watching her carefully as he pretended to ignore her. These wolf-folk were most strange. One tried to capture him and now the other didn't want anything to do with him. The ego the Osprey had did not appreciate this and as she uncrossed her arms and stepped away from him, he unfolded his wings and hopped to a branch in front of her, eyes accusing. " What? " The coyote woman asked, annoyed again. " You no leave me, stupid wolf. You need me. " At this the woman laughed, the audacity of it all!

Sighing, she sank down against a trunk and closed her eyes, trying to ignore that the Osprey had left the branch and now was in front of her on the ground. What was she going to do with this thing.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread