endless.
[html]

(573)

ooc; i am so sorry. :| i will be replying to this faster now seeing as i've cut down my threads to only two outside my packlands. and as she is from Inferni I will have her be a little surprised and wary of Zyn because she is a woof. :3 I'm sure once they get talking Inferni n Ves will be raised up somewhere.

The woman let her hands fall to the ground at her sides to grasp the sparse grass and dirt there, playing with it to ease her mind of this.. burden she had come across. Her lips were pulled into a tight frown as she regarded the strange creature but then began to slightly smile as it looked at her with the same look she was giving it. What a strange occurrence, though they were both predators in their own world she was now higher then it, but it failed to realize this. Maybe if she stuck it back in the trap for a few hours it would learn. At this she began to chuckle slightly, using her hands to brush the blonde hair out of her eyes. At least she knew that if she did end up keeping the bird that she would be able to feed it, Inferni was host to many different small mammals that surely he would be able to keep full and if his hunting skills lacked she did had a few rabbits that were capable of breeding.

The only problem she might have with the bird was with Gabriel and Kimbrah, the lynx might think she had brought them an exceptionally great treat and this was not the case. Maybe even they could teach it better high speech, if she could bribe them not to eat it. In a way, they were her children. Obviously they didn't refer to her as mother, but she had raised them and so far she was the only one they knew in Inferni. Both were shaping up to be great hunters and soon she would take them out to see how they would fare against bigger prey. Idly she wondered how the Osprey would do with hunting, or if he would even help. In all reality she would probably have to bribe him just as much as her cats, and at this she giggled, feeling better. Suddenly her ears perked as she inhaled a different, much more wolfish smell.

Instantly hackles raised and she rose to her feet, stifling a growl but still feeling it grumble in her chest. Emma started to back away, her eyes pin pointed on the spot where the wolf would appear out of the foliage. The scent was female but that didn't sway her mistrustful feelings, there had been plenty of women in the Boreas and maybe they had preached their horrendous views onto this female was well. When she did emerge from within the trees Emma's widened, quietly awestruck by the beauty this particular wolf held. She was the color of autumn, with beautiful red hair and a golden pelt. It was hard to equate beauty with evil, for the evil rarely held such untouched pelts such as this one but one could never be sure. Suspiciously she regarded the other as she spoke, soft and kind voice almost willing for Emma to put her hackles down, but she couldn't. Not until she was sure.

With more interest then misgivings she looked on, and noticed the beautiful owl that seemed paired with the woman and then glanced at her Osprey preening his feathers nonchalant. " Uh.. Yes. I am alright. Why do you ask, Wolf? " She hesitated, looking at the woman with her mis-matched eyes wide. Since the final storming of the camp she hadn't really seen a wolf, the coyote hybrid wasn't sure what to expect.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread