Frisky Business
[html]

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in! I’d like Drin to meet both Titania and Tharin so killing two birds with one stone. Slight PP’age of Jiva, Shaw if you don’t approve just let me know and I’ll edit!

Word Count → 300+

Palaydrian had felt miserable all day. Apparently alcohol did not mix well with canines, and this was a lesson well learned by the young Soul. She had fitfully tried to slumber all day near the back of the den in the darkest corner she was able to find once the sun had come up. A water skin and a half eaten rabbit lay a few feet away from the sleeping mass of golden fur. Jiva had been so sweet and checked on her a few times throughout the day as he had recovered from their night of libations much faster than she obviously had. Luckily the fae was able to keep the liquids and morsels of rabbit in, but her head had felt like a vice was slowing tightening on her brain.

The day had come and gone and Drin had remained dead to the world, only semi conscious of the fact that her pack had settled in for the night and were resting easily into slumber all around her. The water had really helped her conk out and kept dehydration at bay, but something caused her to stir out of her rare dreamless sleep. The girl’s head was still foggy but the migraine from hell was gone. A haunting howl was coating the insides of her ears and she realized this was the song that had woken her up. Severely parched, the Siamese coated femme picked her way to the moon drenched mouth of the communal den.

She slowly registered the sounds of soft whines coming from a fellow pack brother not too far from her, but her eyes were drawn to the songstress standing regally in the moonlight. Drin knew who the siren was almost immediately, Zalen’s bride. She wondered why her alphess would be out howling in the middle of the night, but the tell tale allure of musk wafted into her nares. Heat. An amused smile spread across her lips, but now she realized why her brother was so anxious. Your song was beautiful, she said, slowly bowing her head and realizing that didn’t make her feel too good. And it seems you’ve got yourself an audience, Drin rose out of her bow and threw a light hearted conspiratory glance at the male.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.drinwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread