Frisky Business
[html]

OOC I'd like to establish that there will be no real posting order for this thread, and that any other characters are welcome to come in at any point.

Word Count → 500+

Tharin came out of the shadows first, and her golden eyes fell upon the wolf who could not change. Seeing him thrilled her and her heart seemed to dance in her chest. She thought about going over to him but the dominant wolfess inside of her would not let her do that, but she wanted him to come to her. Wagging her tail, she sent a smile his way and barked for his attention, but he was not Zalen and she would not go to him begging for love no matter how desperate the heat made her feel.

Then Palaydrian appeared from the mouth of the den. Titania heard the soft paw falls and turned to face the den, another howl singing even as she kept her eyes on the shadows hoping to see Zalen emerge. It was not him, though, and she felt a shock of disappointment. Where was he? He was missing it! Still, her heart sang when she saw her pack sister, and though she did not know Palaydrian well she did know her name, and she took a few steps toward the creamy colored femme. “Thank you,” she said airily after the compliment, and stretched out her muzzle to give the other female a few loving licks on the nose and turned so she was shoulder to shoulder with her. “Sing with me!” This time, when she sang, her heart and soul poured into it and she closed her eyes, and did not know that Zalen had come to meet her until she felt Palaydrian's warmth pulled away from her.

A howl was cut off mid note as she turned quickly to look at Zalen. He had pulled Palaydrian away and was in the midst of a very showy display, and in that moment she both adored and hated him. She wanted Palaydrian to sing with her and he was ruining it... but the show of brute masculinity spoke to her senses even more. She didn't even care that he was now warning Tharin, she felt too saucy to even bother. Prancing right up to Zalen, she rubbed her side on his and then walked under his chin, rubbing the length of her back beneath him until her crimson tipped tail swatted him in the face and sent an onslaught of scent at him.

Turning again, she made another pass before sitting next to him and butting her head up beneath his chin, then licked his cheek. “What are you doing, my stars? I don't see anybody here but you.” She turned to look at Tharin, who was quite smart in keeping his distance, and then glanced at Palaydrian, but the only one that mattered was the one she pressed herself up against now. “I want to sing!” She wanted them all to sing! And she would lead it. She threw her head back again and let her howl ring, hoping, expecting the others to join in... so long as Zalen could keep from bullying them around. Perhaps her close proximity to him would help, for she sat at his side and pressed her whole weight into him.

<style type="text/css">
.fairequeen b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.fairequeen {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#9a9761; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/swBQV.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c5924; border-radius:10px; padding: 3px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c5924; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.fairequeen .wordcount {color:#ffffb0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5c5924; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#5c5924 0px 0px 1px;}
.fairequeen .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread