j-it's only the wind and nothing more..
She had not expected Emma to react the way she had and honestly Zana was in no mood to deal with family along the border either herself. When Emma began to stalk away the smallest Lykoi sighed, glaring at her brother for a moment before she called after her fellow clan mate. "Emma.. wait.." She started after the other woman but was interrupted by Vesper's appearance. Frustrated that she couldn't follow the other woman at this moment now she turned to glance at Vesper, her ears pinned back in annoyance as she explained things simply. "DaVinci..He is my brother.. She let her eyes drift back to where Emma had traipsed off down the borders with a soft sigh.

"I'll let him explain things though.." she said as she eyed her brother with a look of distaste. She wasn't even certain where to begin with him but she would find out later if he was admitted into the clan. She had other business now, and her clan mate was getting away rather quickly. She turned back to Vesper as she spoke softly. "Excuse me, but I need to talk to Emma.. and pursue my duties further.." She bowed off to the second in command as she turned away and trotted off after Emma, wondering what she had done to set the other woman off.

Messages In This Thread