Heartlines
[html]

Her greeting was returned and in rare form her tail began to sway lightly, brushing the fallen pine needles in random fashion. Her dark features relaxed, for Alessandra almost always had a serious look about her face. Though it was Salsola and the placed was riddled with back stabbing and bribery, if it were another woman Less felt better and not so high strung. " Of course. " She replied, ushering the woman over with a friendly wave of her slender hand. Alessandra adjusted her bag and placed it in her lap, opening it and withdrawing one of the bottles before rolling the sack out of her lap and onto the ground beside her, it making a clink as it made contact with something hard beneath it. Idly she looked at it, wondering if her prize was damaged. The cloth between bottle and rock out to be enough protection.

" I figure on this fine day it is warm enough to have a cool drink, yes? " She asked, turning her icy blue eyes onto the other woman before uncorking the bottle and reaching out with her hand to pass it to the other woman. It had been stored in the cool dirt in the bottom of her den, so it would be cold and refreshing on this beautiful day. Alessandra had enough manners and elegance to offer the other woman the first drink, if she would take it. " Do you like wine? " Came her second question, eyes widening some. Most Luperci enjoyed an alcoholic beverage now and again, but some were ' straight ' edge. If it didn't hurt anybody Less didn't see what was wrong with a bottle here and there. Suddenly something struck her and actually embaressed the skeleton-esque woman, she didn't think her and this woman had gotten properly acquainted.

" I am afraid we havn't been properly introduced since my arrival here in Salsola, my name is Alessandra Von Sin. It was a pleasure to take up arms with you and Sirius. " She said, making a friendly wave of her arm in the way of introducing herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread