Heartlines
[html]

Word Count » 317

I know they've all been talking 'bout me

Isabella gave a light nod to the other woman, smoothing out her skirt. She gave a smile as she took the bottle from Alessandra's giving and stared at the bottle. "I don't often drink but I can appreciate a good wine here and there," she confessed as she smelled the contents happily. It seemed like a good vintage and she enjoyed the small sip that she dare take of the fermented grape. Curvy as she was, alcohol would run through her. Thankfully it was not hard liqueur, which would absolutely destroy her presence. The last time she drank hard alcohol, it had been to happily ignore a liaison with a man she did not care for but needed the custom from. Now, she avoided the stronger alcohol. Here, she needed her wits amongst the rattlesnakes and the vipers. Everything had venom here and her head had better be on correctly.

Delicately, the gypsy woman returned the bottle to the skeleton woman and smiled pleasantly. "Thank you, it's a good taste," she said gratefully, surprised by how much she had missed the pleasant taste. She let her hand rest in her lap, keeping her body relaxed even though she was carefully aware of every curve on her own body and every fold in her skirt. At the introduction, she gave a little surprised look, then shook her head. "I supposed in heat of battle no one had time for an introduction." Sirius never needed one; he was their King, their Boss. He was their Lord and Master. Isabella nodded her head slightly to return the woman's wave. "I am Isabella. Have your wounds healed well?" She tenderly touched the scar underneath her hair, aware that the wound was closed but still pink. Winter would hopefully cover it well and keep her looks intact. What a garish place to have such a thing, after all.

<style>
.eris-worms {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-worms .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/97bll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-worms .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-worms .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-worms .tagline {font-family:'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:22px; padding:15px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-worms p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.eris-worms b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-worms u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread