Different Sight
[html]

I think when they're both grown he'll be like, a single inch taller than her. xDD And man, he's not being cocky for once.

Skoll did his best to take in all he could of her changed appearance, since it was so new and surprising, but with her blue eyes on him, it was hard to be discreet. Eventually, he just looked—at her solid build, the short dark hair framing her face, her exceptional height. He was surprised to see that she was slightly bigger, but considering the height of some of his family members and pack mates, he wasn’t too bothered by the fact. But she did look strong and maybe even grown-up, though there was something about her that didn’t quite match up with what an adult woman might look like.

He was glad for the distraction as she grabbed a wooden staff. “Uh, yeah,” he said, and grinned slightly as he imagined wielding one. Haven had a longsword, although he didn’t know the pumpkin knight well and hadn’t talked to him about it. The knights in the fairytales all had swords with great names, too.

Then the smile faded. “But I don’t have one,” he added.

<style type="text/css">
.skollfoal {width:460px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55r1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#d6d6d7; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:20px 20px 260px 20px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2a2b2a; line-height:1.5em; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #3F3F3F; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #3F3F3F; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #3F3F3F; text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}
.skollfoal b {color:#929296; }
.skollfoal p {text-indent:30px; margin:0px; padding:3px 0px;}
.skollfoal p.ooc {font-size:11px; font-style:italic;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread