Homecoming
[html]

OOC here! WC: 321

When Isa returned, Hadley brought his arm around her and asked if she was alright. She didn’t know how to tell him but she also didn’t want to ruin the mood since he seemed excited to show her something. It’s nothing. I’ll explain later alright? She was being a little grumpy but having his arm around her seemed to calm her down. Isa leaned into him a bit, nuzzling into chest as her own arm went around him as well. The small town came into view and she looked up at Hadley questioningly. Why were they headed for the house? He didn’t seriously fix it up like he said before did he? It seemed like that might be the case. She didn’t think he would though since she pretty much destroyed the interior of the room. The house finally came into view and she saw the new door and could see a few changes so far. He really did fix up the house, all for her. She stopped walking and stood there with her mouth slightly agape. Looking back to Hadley she finally found her voice again. That’s why you have been so distant, you have been fixing the house for me? She couldn’t believe he went through all that trouble just for her. It wasn’t even inside Casa territory. A very large smile crossed her face as she wrapped her arms around Hadley in a tight hug before she looked up and kissed him softly. Thank you Hadley. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her. Maybe he would stay if she told him. Maybe he would want pups. There was only one way to find out. Hadley, I need to tell you something before you show me the rest of the house. She didn’t know how to say it though. Perhaps it would be best to just say it, to just tell him she was pregnant.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread