Homecoming
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Hadley stepped back when Isa stopped, seeming unsure what her reaction would be. He seemed thrilled when she hugged him though. She absolutely loved the house and was sure the inside would be equally as great. She needed to tell him though, that way if he got upset, they would both have somewhere to go. Isa still had no idea how to say it or what his reaction would be though. Perhaps it would be best to start off with Cadmeia. Well, I adopted Cadmeia. I know she stayed with you for a bit, but she is going to stay with me permanently. We are going to move into one of the larger rooms soon and if you want, you can come too. I just didn’t know if you would even want to stay, but we need the larger room because, She froze for a moment, suddenly afraid to tell him for some reason. Because I’m pregnant. With absolutely no idea how he would react, Isa made sure to give him some space. Hopefully he would be happy, but there was a possibility he could run too.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread