Homecoming
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Hadley didn’t seem upset when she mentioned that she had adopted Cadmeia. Isa never thought that would be a problem though; Hadley was already close to the fox kit. He seemed to quickly become upset and confused at the mention of a larger room. Perhaps he had gotten attached to the room since the two of them had spent so much time there. He opened his mouth to speak but Isa beat him to it. At first when he was told Isa was pregnant, he simply blinked his eyes, seeming like he didn’t believe it or thought he didn’t hear her right. When she took a few steps back, Hadley seemed to realize she wasn’t kidding. The only thing he managed to say was a single word in the form of a question. What? That was it? Perhaps he didn’t want pups. She never did ask him if he even wanted any, and now she blurted out that she was having his pups. It was probably the worst way to tell him. Hadley, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have just said it like that but yes, I’m having pups. We are having pups. Isa wasn’t sure if he would be happy about it or be scared and take off. She hoped he wouldn’t leave, but she would just have to wait and see.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread