Homecoming
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Hadley seemed to be very nervous and unsure what to do or say. Isa, herself, wasn’t sure what to say to him. Perhaps she should have told him sooner, maybe when she had started to suspect she was pregnant. Maybe then he could have had a bit of a warning. He should have been able to notice the weight gain though. She had a noticeable bump protruding from her stomach. He had been distant lately though, he probably wasn’t really looking at her. It was also possible that he thought she was just gaining weight.

Isa was both happy and excited to be having pups of her own but she was also worried that Hadley wouldn’t want them. Her fears disappeared though when he stepped towards her and wrapped his arms around her, telling her there was no need to apologize. Her arms went around him as well and she kissed his cheek before speaking. I should have told you when I started suspecting that I was pregnant and I’m sorry I didn’t tell you until now.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread