Homecoming
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Hadley gently licked her as she kissed his cheek. He claimed that everything was fine but she knew him better than that. Isa knew he was more than likely panicking inside but he wasn’t going to show it, not to her at least. She didn’t know what she could do to help calm him down, she was rather nervous as well. She was pregnant for the first time. She was going to be a mother. Hadley I know you, I know you are probably trying to hide how much you are freaking out inside. It’s ok to be scared about pups coming. In all honesty, I’m scared too. I’ve never had pups before, I don’t know what it’s going to be like. I don’t know if I’ll be a good enough mother for the pups. I know I adopted Cadmeia but she is also old enough that she can take care of herself most of the time. All I really do is give her attention. She was terrified at that point and she could feel tears starting to form. What if she wasn’t a good enough mother? What if their pups didn’t want her as a mother? What if Hadley left and didn’t want her or their pups? So many things scared her but she needed to be strong or else Hadley would fall apart as well.

She wrapped her arms around Hadley and held on tight. You will be a good father Hadley. I know you will. Everything will be alright as long as we have each other. Isa wasn’t sure if she would be able to handle it on her own. Sure she would have the packs help but it wouldn’t be the same as having the father of her pups beside her.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread